Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yes Honest - Yes Professional - Yes Remarkable Movers






by HH-27 from New York, NY Sep 17, 2007
Hi Remarkable Movers , I want to thank you and your team for making my move this weekend one of the easiest moves... (Full Review) Hi Remarkable Movers , I want to thank you and your team for making my move this weekend one of the easiest moves yet! Mike i and his team arrived early and were ready to work. They were fast and organized and pleasant to work with. I'll be recommending you to all my friends (as always!). Thanks, Jeanine Z .


by JJ-126 from New York, NY Aug 22, 2007


My husband and I have used Remarkable Movers moving company twice now and can say without hesitation that this team... (Full Review) My husband and I have used Remarkable Movers moving company twice now and can say without hesitation that this team is professional, trustworthy, and fast. They did a perfect job packing, moving, unpacking and getting every item exactly where we wanted it to go. Moving is a hassle and Remarkable movers have made it the easiest for us It could have possibly been, I love this company. Best of luck to them and thank you very much for everything .



Remarkable Movers: THANK YOU SO MUCH for your expert and professional care in handling my move from Brooklyn to... (Full Review) Remarkable Movers: THANK YOU SO MUCH for your expert and professional care in handling my move from Brooklyn to Queens, you made it all so easy for me. I had fragile belongings and an antique piano that I was so worried about damaging them, your staff handled everything with delicate care and made what would have been a traumatic day an easy and regular day for me. With great pleasure, I would highly recommend this company to .e., A local favorite, or highly recommended because
by YY-23 from Brooklyn, NY Aug 22, 2007


The Absolute Best When it comes to moving this is the best company I've ever done business with. The movers were on... (Full Review) The Absolute Best When it comes to moving this is the best company I've ever done business with. The movers were on time, introduced themselves, and the care of my belongings was the best. Everything was padded and shrink wrapped before it was put on the truck. They didn't move at a snails pace either. I received a call from the office about 45 mins after movers arrived checking to make sure the movers were there when stated & to see if things were explained to me before the start. Then. Price was very reasonable also. You get what you pay for. Worth every penny!!! Thank you Remarkable Movers .
by BB-70 from New York, NY Aug 22, 2007


Best movers I have ever had - highly recommend! First of all I want to say that Remarkable Movers came recommended to... (Full Review) Best movers I have ever had - highly recommend! First of all I want to say that Remarkable Movers came recommended to me by two other people. The men showed up on time and were all very polite and professional. They wrapped all of my furniture with quilted blankets and saran wrap and moved everything with great care. Even my particle board furniture made the move without the slightest bit of damage! They also worked at a very steady and efficient pace. In the past I have had movers who worked slowly in an effort to increase the hours they worked, and in turn increase the money they would make off me (when you are paying at an hourly rate, as I was in this case). This was definitely not the case with Remarkable Movers! They got me moved in record time! I have moved a lot, and working with Remarkable Movers is by far the best experience I have had

by MM-141 from New York, NY Aug 22, 2007



I wanted to take a few minutes to write an amazing review to a moving company that made my move easy and affordable,... (Full Review) I wanted to take a few minutes to write an amazing review to a moving company that made my move easy and affordable, Remarkable Movers. The staff maintained professionalism the whole time and handled my belongings carefully and had amazing prices. I recommended this moving company Remarkable Movers to all of my friends and recommend it to all of you. I want to thank remarkable movers for their great service
by HH-15 from New York, NY May 21, 2007


I want to drop you a note of thanks for the great customer service I received.I want to drop you a note of thanks for the great customer service I received. I had an old Antique buffet shipped... (Full Review) I want to drop you a note of thanks for the great customer service I received. I had an old Antique buffet shipped from Remarkable Movers to my home in Park Slope, Brooklyn Ny , that I inherited from my grandmother. This thing has been around as long as anyone can remember. When the delivery truck arrived, I was amazed at the thoroughness of the preparation and wrapping for shipment. Your staff gently lifted it off the truck as if it were their own family treasure. I will highly recommend your company to others. Thank you!¿ Remarkable Movers, Best Movers in Brooklyn, New York Best Rated Moving Company.
by SS-113 from Brooklyn, NY May 21, 2007


I wanted to write to thank you for the superior service you provided in movingI wanted to write to thank you for the superior service you provided in moving several pieces of furniture from New... (Full Review) I wanted to write to thank you for the superior service you provided in moving several pieces of furniture from New York to Brooklyn. The furniture was part of my deceased father's estate and I had no idea how I was going to get it to my home. I was almost to the point of renting a U-Haul and moving it myself when I found Remarkable Movers on the web. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could get you guys to do the move for less money than the rental on a U-Haul truck..., Great Movers , Remarkable & Reliable Moving Company , Will Definitely Use you Again , Thank you Remarkable Movers , A Special Thank you To Erica .

by LL-63 from New York, NY May 21, 2007


It is rare that I take the time to write a company to thank them for their exemplary serviceIt is rare that I take the time to write a company to thank them for their exemplary service, but in this case I will... (Full Review) It is rare that I take the time to write a company to thank them for their exemplary service, but in this case I will make an exception. I just wanted you to know I was very pleased that your company did everything I asked in the time frame and cost you quoted, and my goods arrived safely. I will not hesitate to use your services again, and I will highly recommend your company to others. Terrific Moving company , Wonderful movers , Honest Moving Company , the Best Movers in New york Remarkable Movers .

by VL-2 from New York, NY May 21, 2007


A local favorite of mineI want to drop you a note of thanks for the great customer service I received. I had an old Antique buffet shipped... (Full Review) I want to drop you a note of thanks for the great customer service I received. I had an old Antique buffet shipped from Remarkable Movers to my home in Park Slope, Brooklyn Ny , that I inherited from my grandmother. This thing has been around as long as anyone can remember. When the delivery truck arrived, I was amazed at the thoroughness of the preparation and wrapping for shipment. Your staff gently lifted it off the truck as if it were their own family treasure. I will highly recommend your company to others. Thank you!¿ Remarkable Movers, Best Movers in Brooklyn, New York Best Rated Moving Company.

by LL-62 from New York, NY May 21, 2007


The best decision I ever made! the Best Movers Remarkable Movers I can't say enough about Remarkable Movers and his band of movers. We were their third move on a rainy Saturday... (Full Review) I can't say enough about Remarkable Movers and his band of movers. We were their third move on a rainy Saturday night and these guys were amazing. They worked like horses and pretty much made jokes and laughed the whole time. A few things broke, but I don't think I packed those things well enough. I have never used movers before and working with Remarkable Movers was a pleasurable experience. Earlier on the day of the move, Remarkable Movers gave me a call to let me know that they were a little behind. It didn't matter to me much and when it came time to pay the bill, they knocked off a hefty sum to compensate for the delay. I can't say this enough, these guys were great and you'd be crazy to not give them a try when you move again.
by VV-8 from New York, NY May 21, 2007


Just used these guys to move from New Jersey to New York City.Just used these guys to move from New Jersey to New York City. I'd never used a mover before, so I was a little... (Full Review) Just used these guys to move from New Jersey to New York City. I'd never used a mover before, so I was a little unsure how it all worked, and unsure whether it'd ultimately be worth the money. Mike worked with me to figure out what I needed - 3 guys for 4 hours to move my Loft into a third-floor flat with no elevator. I packed boxed myself before they arrived - his guys loaded everything up, and lugged all my boxes and heavy furniture up the stairs at my new place. The guys were professional, cheerful, and helpful - and MAN did they hustle! And they managed to get my giant dresser up and over the staircase - a miracle! It was a hot day, so I did my best to keep the guys hydrated and brought them lunch to thank them, Like Their name Remarkable Movers . by KK-32 from New York, NY Apr 22, 2007


I am writing to let you know how pleased I was with my move! Dear Remarkable Movers, I am writing to let you know how pleased I was with my move! I had not finished packing... (Full Review) Dear Remarkable Movers, I am writing to let you know how pleased I was with my move! I had not finished packing up the apartment and the guys were so nice about packing for me and moving me from Brooklyn to Manhattan. I want to compliment your company and the workers. The workers didn't waste a minute and they were always courteous. Remarkable Movers helped to lessen my anxiety about the move and made it easy as possible for me. Thank you again for your great service and your potential customers are free to call me for a reference. Sincerely, Nicole Torjman . Thankfully, Judith Barreli
by LL-45 from New York, NY Mar 27, 2007


Will use REMARKABLE MOVERS Again. Thank YouI have used Remarkable movers 3 times. They have been consistent, professional and reasonably priced. There are no... (Full Review) I have used Remarkable movers 3 times. They have been consistent, professional and reasonably priced. There are no hidden charges. Overall, great service.

by DK-8 from New York, NY Mar 25, 2007


Honest ! Quick and efficient Movers !From start to finish this place is the best. They didn't add anything onto their estimate (it was truly Excellent... (Full Review) From start to finish this place is the best. They didn't add anything onto their estimate (it was truly Excellent Movers) the movers were great they backed moved things into storage and out again to a new apartment and nothing was broken and they were very helpful, and the company keeps in touch with you during the move to make sure all is well.
by DD-17 from New York, NY Mar 18, 2007


Excellent Movers the Real DealExcellent and real Pro Movers. we used mike several times and always got the real deal.


Can count on them , Oh Yes They Are GreatIf You Want To Save $$$$$$$ , And You Want Professional Movers , This Is The Best Movers in New York , They Work Like... (Full Review) If You Want To Save $$$$$$$ , And You Want Professional Movers , This Is The Best Movers in New York , They Work Like a Machine , Very Reliable & Remarkable , I Will Definitly Use Them Again If I Have To , Thank You Remarkable Movers , New York Great Moving Company .
by DD-64 from New York, NY Jan 14, 2007


The best decision I ever made! , THE PERFECT MOVERS I used Remarkable Movers for my move from Lower Manhattan to my newly purchased apartment in Park Slope. I am not a... (Full Review) I used Remarkable Movers for my move from Lower Manhattan to my newly purchased apartment in Park Slope. I am not a native New Yorker, not wealthy, and was stressed about the move. I researched ten or so movers on City Search. I contacted most for quotes and was not comfortable with a by-the-hour move. Remarkable Movers allowed me to fix a price for my move, with NO hidden fees, charges, taxes, etc. The price I negotiated was exactly the price I paid. The movers arrived early . The crew of 4 workers and a "foreman" worked quickly, carefully, and respectfully. Remarkable Movers was not the cheapest company, but I got very good value for my money. I would use the company again without hesitation and would certainly recommend it to anyone.

by SS-91 from New York, NY Jan 14, 2007


A local favorite of mineI highly recommend Remarkable Movers . Everything about them is professional and efficient. You tell them an... (Full Review) I highly recommend Remarkable Movers . Everything about them is professional and efficient. You tell them an inventory of what you are moving and they give you a price. It's not based on how long it takes, so if you are moving out of the city (as I was) and the movers get stuck in traffic (they did), there's no need to worry. No extra costs. They email you a contract to sign so there are no suprises and then ask you to reconfirm with their dispatch department 2 days before the move. I was happily surprised to receive a phone call on Memorial Day to confirm again the details of my move the next day. There was no doubt that they guys were going to show up as promised. The moving team was great. They were fast but careful. Moving is stressful but Remarkable Movers made it painless.

No comments: