Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hiring a moving company in NYC JUST GOT EASIER





"I HAVE USED Cheap Moving Company New York FOR BOTH

06/07/2007 Posted by catarouda
"I HAVE USED Cheap Moving Company New York FOR BOTH, MY OFFICE AND MY HOME AND I MUST SAY THEY ARE BY FAR THE BEST MOVERS I HAVE EVER USED. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM IN THE FUTURE, NEXT TIME I MOVE MY HOME OR OFFICE."
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful
I wanted to write to thank you for the superior service you provided in moving

05/21/2007 Posted by darbouquas
I wanted to write to thank you for the superior service you provided in moving several pieces of furniture from New York to Brooklyn. The furniture was part of my deceased father's estate and I had no idea how I was going to get it to my home. I was almost to the point of renting a U-Haul and moving it myself when I found Cheap Moving Company New York on the web. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could get you guys to do the move for less money than the rental on a U-Haul truck..., Great Movers , Remarkable & Reliable Moving Company , Will Definitely Use you Again , Thank you Cheap Moving Company New York , A Special Thank you To Erica , you a Very Helpful & Nice To Deal With , Mary Lerner

Very nice crew you have working for you!

05/20/2007 Posted by alicefesca
Your company was Fantastic! When I moved 3 years ago, I used another company and it was a disaster. I even had one of the movers drop a chair on my feet.....no, I'm not kidding. I was just glad he wasn't standing on the Street when he did so. The 3 gentlemen that moved me were wonderful! They put everything where I wanted it and they were such a pleasure to work with. They had me loaded up w/in about an hour and were just as quick getting me unloaded. They were very friendly and courteous and my 11 year old daughter was exchanging recipes with one of the fellas. Very nice crew you have working for you! The office staff was fabulous! I changed the items I was going to move like 4 times and each time they sent me a revised quote. The day before the move the office called just to make sure I didn't have any questions. I've never had a moving company do that before. Just a real pleasure to work with. I will recommend your company to anybody I know who will be moving! Thanks so much! Hel ,New York best Moving Company , new York Movers , Cheap Moving Company in New York .
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful
Excellent Service, top of the line customer service,

08/22/2007 Posted by informationsss
I moved last month in the same building, from one floor to another. I read the reviews on this site and called Cheap Moving Company New York at 1-800-311-9850. They gave me an estimate on the phone after asking a few questions about what I had in the house. I signed the contract and that was it. On the day of the move, there was some kind of miscommunication within the company and they had me scheduled for the following day. I could not do it as I had taken off from work that day. The manager and part owner worked something up, pulled more guys from another job and was able to accomodate me on that same day. The guys showed up, after having planned to be done for that day. They were as pleasant as can be. They worked very hard, always with a smile and completed the job to the last item. They were exteremely efficient, and did an amazing job. I highly recommend these guys, they are the best. Extremely professional.
Pros: Excellent Service, top of the line customer service
15 passenger van for the rest of the passengers you need to mover from the Van Rental Company 1-516-227-2270

1 comment:

Tee Chess said...

For shifting fragile items and heavy items I would suggest hiring up professionals. One has to just monitor them ans they will do the work efficiently.
moving company