Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Best Movers in New York - Best New York Movers


Not a single thing was lost or damaged!
By Dwayne T.
When I was planning this move I knew I could count on my friends for heavy lifting but we absolutely had no time to pack. So we decided to rent a truck and move ourselves but have professionals provide the materials and do the packing. I interviewed 3 moving companies including Manhattan Movers Inc. When Mike showed up to do the estimate he was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He gave me flexible options and presented quotes both for a complete move and for packing only. His quote fell in the middle of the three. Initially I almost hired the cheapest guy but he turned out to be a complete psycho (subject of another review), which once again confirmed for me that one should never make decisions based on price alone. So we hired Mike and his guys. They gave me a "not to exceed" price for packing, showed up on time, worked fast and treated our stuff *as if it was their own*. Everything got packed amazingly safe and not a single thing was lost or damaged. They ended up going over time but stuck to the promised fee and in fact REDUCED the price because they used less materials than estimated. They did such a great job that I felt compelled to bring the payment back up to the original estimate. I will not hesitate to hire them again and will highly recommend them to anybody who asks.
Posted 7/23/2007 at 6:51am


Remarkable service!
By mario L.
These guys are remarkable. My Wife and I are building a new home and the closing has been postponed 4 times (what a nightmare!!!). Manhattan Movers Inc. has made this debacle much easier to handle because of his phenomenal customer service, polite follow-ups, and professionalism. Moving/building is neither stress free nor easy, and Manhattan Movers Inc. has allowed me to worry about one less thing and remove one more "to-do" off of my list. Consultation for move was professional and had excellent suggestions while taking the time to listen to me. Affordable prices and worth every penny!
Posted 7/12/2007 at 11:18am


They got me moved in record time!
By Anonymous
First of all I want to say that Manhattan Movers Inc came recommended to me by two other people. The men showed up on time and were all very polite and professional. They wrapped all of my furniture with quilted blankets and saran wrap and moved everything with great care. Even my particle board furniture made the move without the slightest bit of damage! They also worked at a very steady and efficient pace. In the past I have had movers who worked slowly in an effort to increase the hours they worked, and in turn increase the money they would make off me (when you are paying at an hourly rate, as I was in this case). This was definitely not the case with Manhattan Movers Inc! They got me moved in record time! I have moved a lot, and working with Manhattan Movers is by far the best experience I have had!








No comments: