Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Remarkable Movers Brooklyn Movers



Please Read What our Custumers Say about us


Your guys were great! Fast and courteous, on time!

10/03/2007 Posted by afoulas
Your guys were great! Fast and courteous, on time! They were very quick, hard working and friendly. They showed great respect for our belongings. I will definitely use Remarkable Movers again. I will recommend your company to anyone. Thank again! Charles Duviai
I was very pleased with the work that was done.

10/03/2007 Posted by oratmi
I was very pleased with the work that was done. The movers were very helpful and pleasant and worked very hard. It was a good experience. I was very happy with the service I received from your Moving Service. I would refer your company to anyone I know moving. I will use your company again Remarkable Movers. Darell Nivon .
Thank you for your input!
They worked carefully and efficiently and were polite and friendly

09/23/2007 Posted by soulnoca
Hey Mike , Hey Remarkable Movers Just wanted to let you know your crew did a terrific job moving me last week. They worked carefully and efficiently and were polite and friendly throughout the entire move (even though they must have wanted to hate me for having so much heavy stuff and such a narrow, windy staircase in my house). The whole experience was totally painless... dare I say even somewhat enjoyable?!? Now that I'm all settled into my dream house I'm never moving again, but I have already recommended your company to friends who are coming to W-burg this spring and I will shout it from the rooftops to anyone else who will listen. Of course you can feel free to use my thoughts and/or likeness for your marketing, testimonials, celebrity endorsements, infomercials... I'm a big fan.
Thank you for your input!
I apologize for not letting you know sooner but we have ......

09/23/2007 Posted by zilcourna
I apologize for not letting you know sooner but we have been busy with the kids, work and still unpacking from the move. Our move was done on Sept 20 2007 and it is Sept 23, 2007 today and we are still unpacking our boxes just to let you know the amount of stuff your guys had to move from NJ to New York City. They are the best!! They were there at 8am (5 guys and 2 trucks) and ready to go even if we weren't all packed yet. They were very efficient and organized. They packed and loaded up all our stuff in the two trucks by 11:30! (we had quite a bit of stuff as you know with the 2 toddlers). They made it to New York City in plenty of time in the afternoon to finish unloading by 5:30pm. Not a scratch anywhere, no broken items, no hassles at all. Your guys were the consummate professionals and very thorough. I recommend your company to everyone I know. I am hoping that this is our last move and that we're staying put in our house for a long time but if we do move, your services/company will be the only ones we will use. Thanks again for everything. Bravo.
Thank you for your input!
I couldn't stop talking about Remarkable Movers after they left

07/03/2007 Posted by michellecooley01
Okay...so I didn't have a ton of friends to round up for my big move...my father has had two quadruple bypasses and I can't have him lift a thing! I called Remarkable Movers (never used movers before and found them here) and the second I met Mike and Sam..I knew it was going to be an easy and pleasant day. I moved from Little Neck to New Jersey and boy did they hustle! We were done so early and actually had fun doing it! Both Mike and Sam are not only the hardest and fastest workers I have ever met...but have AWESOME personalities to top that off. We were cracking up and getting so much done so fast! I couldn't stop talking about Remarkable Movers after they left. I would and have already recommended them. Completely reasonable price...my total was less than I was expecting. That too was a pleasant surprise. I will never dread moving again knowing I have them to call.
Thank you for your input!
no hidden fees!

07/03/2007 Posted by thevinguy
I would highly recommend Remarkable Movers to anyone who wants a reliable company. The crew helped my family and I move from Downtown Manhattan to the Upper West Side. We had a ton of belongings, but Remarkable Movers were able to move us fast, causing no damage to anything. The men were also very friendly and accommodated to anything we needed! Great company, they'll stay in business for a long time!
Thank you for your input!

No comments: