Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moved W/ NYC Movers - NY Movers 10001



Happy Client from Suffolk LI , NY Movers

Beata from Suffolk , LI - Thank you NYC Movers - Thank you Philip -
From Beata Suffolk LI - beatafromli@gmail.com

This is the second time l have used New York Movers in the last 6 months. Both times I have been very satisfied with the company and the individual movers. I received efficient, conscientious and. courteous service for my last 2 moves. Unfortunately, l do not remember the names of the three men from my move in January. However, I would like to take the time to compliment Mike and the 2 other gentlemen who moved me from Suffolk LI to a storage unit in NJ on Tuesday, September 27th. They made my moving day completely stress free. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,Beata Li

New York Moving Company

Thanks Philip - you were a great Help - Hey my mother likes you very much

New York Honest Movers

-myvmovers10001, Best Movers, Best Movers NYC, Best NYC movers, Cheap Movers, Cheap Movers New York, Commercial Movers, Happy NYC Movers, Last minute Movers, Long Distance Movers, Manhattan Movers, Movers, Movers 10003, Moving NY, New York Moving, New York Moving Company, New York to Florida Movers, ny cheapest movers, NY Movers 10013, NY Movers 10021, NY Movers 10025, NYC Cheapest Movers, nymovers, Offfice NY Movers, office brooklyn movers, Packing Tips, Transportation Policy - NY Movers, Upper East Side Movers

Toll Free 800-311-9850 

No comments: