Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moved W/ NYC Movers - NY Movers 10001



Happy Client from Suffolk LI , NY Movers

Beata from Suffolk , LI - Thank you NYC Movers - Thank you Philip -
From Beata Suffolk LI - beatafromli@gmail.com

This is the second time l have used New York Movers in the last 6 months. Both times I have been very satisfied with the company and the individual movers. I received efficient, conscientious and. courteous service for my last 2 moves. Unfortunately, l do not remember the names of the three men from my move in January. However, I would like to take the time to compliment Mike and the 2 other gentlemen who moved me from Suffolk LI to a storage unit in NJ on Tuesday, September 27th. They made my moving day completely stress free. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,Beata Li

New York Moving Company

Thanks Philip - you were a great Help - Hey my mother likes you very much

New York Honest Movers
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

BlogBloggers said...

For Advanced Moving System and Expert loading - Unloading, Long Distance and Local moving be sure to call Certified Movers at 866-386-4410 in Florida - NYC - Boston - DC VI SC GA PA NYC Movers